New polices and procedures to help stop the spread of the Coronavirus.
Welcome to our Ted Talk.
Things within the salon have changed in accordance with the government guidelines in the effort to fight the spread of Covid-19. To provide a safe environment for all, our salon policies and procedures have been update until further notice. First, thank you in advance for your full support in these new changes. Above all, these will allow us to continue to provide services in a way that supports the health and wellbeing of our staff and all clients in our space.
Appointment Guidelines For The Safety Of Our Clients & Team Members
- .Currently, we do not accept walk-in appointments. To schedule a service call/text (502) 554-7911 or CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE.
- The waiting room is temporarily closed.
- Come alone, we promise we’re friendly.
- Text or call when you arrive, and please remain in your vehicle or hangout nearby. When it’s your turn to be pampered we will send you a text to come in. ? Yaaas Queen ?
- Masks are mandatory. If you happen to forget your mask, don’t worry babe, we got you.
Do not bring any food or drink into the space.
Contactless greetings only. Therefore, no hugs, handshakes, or high-fives (for now).
- All staff members will have their temperature taken upon arrival and continually screened for illness. Secondly, they’re required to wear a face mask, and to wash their hands regularly Lastly, any and all work spaces are sterilize, per CDC guidelines.
- Stylists are required to wear gloves during the application process of your service. Gloves are disposed and changed between clients.
- Employees do not share tools and properly disinfect and sterilize their workspace between each client.
- Each station is placed more than 6 feet apart.
- Linens and blankets are single use and taken directly to the laundry.
- Due to risk of contamination we cannot accept any returns or exchanges on any retail items, in addition this includes items bought before COVID-19. All sales are final.
- Most importantly, we appreciate your understanding and support.
- A team member will immediately disinfect all areas you come in contact with, don’t worry babe, we have your back.
- Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer.
- A verbal health screen will be completed.
- Next, you will be escorted to the restroom to wash your hands.
- After that, your stylist will get started in our temporary consult area. (No one puts baby in the corner… unless you are in a pandemic.)
To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call or text (502) 554-7911.
- A VALID Credit Card is required on file, yaaaas, it has to be real card.
- If you’re unable to make your appointment, we ask that you give us notice as soon as possible. This is to ensure our ability to accommodate all other lash babes; we require at least 72 hours in advance prior to your schedule time and day. Appointments canceled outside of our 72 hour-cancellation policy are subjected to be charged a 100% cancellation fee. However, we allow you to make up the service within 30 days.
- We want to express how important it is that you never no-show an appointment. In otherwords, no-one wants to go to work and not get paid. This is a difficult time for everyone and things happen outside of our control.
✨ If you are experiencing any cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms.
✨ You or anyone in your household have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 day.
✨In the event you have traveled to a hotspot within the last 14 days and have not been tested since you have been back.
? Give us call or text (502)-554-7911 if you have any questions or concerns. We don’t bite, we promise. These updates is made to help fight the spread of the Cornavirus.